At the edge of the world New Zealands landscapes are the result of geological, biological and human processes over scales of space and time. We live at the edge, our towns and cities are located at key geographic cross roads and along waterways and harbours. What does the term ‘NZ Landscape at the Edge’ mean to you? We seek evocative images of natural, cultural and constructed landscapes which capture the dynamics and contrast of : edge effects, the edge of growth, edge of an ecosystem, on a knife edge, along an urban rural edge, or more conceptual ideas; how people and cultures occupy edges and boundaries in the landscape?
We want to see your finest landscape images. Tell us how they represent Landscape on the Edge, and be in to win the Nikon Key Mission 170 -with a body that’s waterproof, dust-proof, shockproof and freeze-proof. Entering is simple: click the enter button above to upload your photo and details, and like us on facebook.
Want to see what the Key Mission can do? click here
1. To be eligible for the competition you must upload a photo via the online entry form with a short caption or descriptive hashtag between 07 February 2017 and 31 April, 2017; and “like” the LF Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/landscapefoundation/
2. All entries must be the entrant’s own work, and have been taken in NZ within the last 12 months.
3. All eligible entries will go in to the judging rounds. A winner will be chosen by the L/ competition judging panel.
4. The prize is the Nikon Key Mission 170 (with a body that’s waterproof, dustproof, shockproof and freezeproof, you can dive right into your journeys).
5. The prize winner will be notified by the Landscape Foundation. Failure to respond to the correspondence within 3 days may result in the prize being passed on to the runner up (and so on). By entering the competition through submitting a photo, you agree to allow The Landscape Foundation to publish your photo on their website, twitter, Instagram or facebook page; or use for non-saleable Landscape Foundation promotional purposes with full photography credit, or if wished using only your first name and region. Photos would be used subject to the authors authority.
6. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Landscape Foundation reserves the right to remove any person from the prize draw for any reason including, but not limited to, where the conditions for entry to the competition have not been met.
7. The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
8. While all entrants must “like” the Landscape Foundation Facebook page to be eligible, this prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
9. All personal information collected by the Landscape Foundation is for the purpose of this competition and will be destroyed at the end of the competition. To receive further correspondence or regular newsletters from the Landscape Foundation please subscribe via the website www.landscape.org.nz
10. By accepting the prize, the prize winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements that the Landscape Foundation may reasonably require in relation to this competition.
11. Trustees, Patrons and regular volunteers of the Landscape Foundation, their spouse (either married or de facto) and their dependents (children and/or parents living with them) are not eligible for the winner prize.
12. The Landscape Foundation reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate this competition at any time.
13. To the extent permitted by law, the Landscape Foundation, its employees, volunteers and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or in any way connected with this competition or its prizes.
14. All entrants must be NZ residents. The prize can picked up, or couriered to the winner within NZ only.